Information point for Ukrainians (Ukrainian Consulate in Gdansk and Lions Club Gdansk Neptun)
The Ukrainian Consulate in Gdansk informs that together with the Lions Club Gdansk Neptun an information point for Ukrainians has been opened.
The small point, located next to the consulate, serves as both an information point and a place to relax.
The centre is open from 8:30 a.m. during the working hours of the consular office. At the point you can:
- Warm up;
- Take the children and have fun; entertainment for children is provided;
- Have a cup of coffee or tea;
- Make copies of your documents for the consulate;
- Download and complete the required application form;
- Benefit from an initial consultation.
Category of aid
- General Information
Country / Region:
- Pomeranian province
Who is the help for?
- public administration
- non governmental organization
- Information point
- permanent operation
- Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 60A, Gdańsk, Polska
- Set your route
- 12 July 2023
Give your feedback on Mapuj Pomoc by clicking here.