Fundacja Centrum Praw Kobiet – Oddział w Poznaniu | Women’s Rights Center Foundation – Poznan
As the Women’s Rights Center Foundation (a non-governmental organization), we primarily offer psychological assistance to Ukrainian women in Ukrainian:
– Individual psychological consultations take place by prior arrangement.
– Support groups are held on Mondays and Fridays from 17: 00-20: 00
– Art therapy classes on Fridays from 16: 00-18: 00
– Art workshops for children every Sunday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
– Art workshops for adults every Sunday from 15: 00-17: 00
Registration for classes: from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (511 660 128).
Audience: women (in the case of children and adolescents – to be agreed)
Polish, Ukrainian, Russian
Our hotline +48 800 10 7777 will provide information support on the legalization of stay in the Republic of Poland, social, housing and material assistance, we will suggest where to look for a lawyer, psychologist, doctor, translator.
There is also open recruitment for a support group / integration group for Ukrainian women.
Over a joint coffee or tea, women will be able to get to know each other, talk about how they feel in the face of the current situation, what help they need.
Material aid is provided occasionally (e.g. cosmetics, hygiene products).
Category of aid
Country / Region:
- Greater Poland province
- All of Poland
Who is the help for?
- non governmental organization
- permanent operation
- al. Marcinkowskiego 21/4, 61-001 Poznań, Polska
- Set your route
- 9 March 2023
Give your feedback on Mapuj Pomoc by clicking here.