Фонд “Професійний розвиток Харкова” / “Professional Development of Kharkiv” Foundation
The Kharkiv Professional Development Foundation is a non-governmental organization that has been operating in Ukraine since 2013. We support people in their professional development, provide opportunities to acquire a new profession, improve their qualifications, develop their skills and potential.
Since the outbreak of full-scale war, we have been working to provide psychological and educational assistance to children, adolescents and their families.
Psychological, social, and educational support
- “Спільно. Meeting Points” is a project to support children, adolescents, and their families affected by the war. Points of contact have been set up in different cities of Ukraine to provide basic humanitarian aid, social and emotional support, and educational support.
- “Friendly Space” is an initiative to create spaces for children and youth in shelters for IDPs. The spaces are located in vocational educational institutions to mitigate the negative impact on the psycho-emotional state of people and strengthen the capacity of vocational educational institutions to provide assistance to IDPs.
- “My Room” is a project to set up an interactive center for children affected by the war. The main goal of the project is to normalize psychosocial health and create a comfortable educational space.
- “Support for Practicing Psychologists” is a project to strengthen the capacity of Ukrainian psychologists working in social centers and public educational institutions who have faced new professional challenges related to the war.
Category of aid
Country / Region:
- Kharkiv region
- Dnipropetrovsk region
- Poltava region
- Cherkasy region
Who is the help for?
- Large families
- non governmental organization
- Information point
- permanent operation
- Харків, Харківська область, Україна
- Set your route
- 8 March 2023
Give your feedback on Mapuj Pomoc by clicking here.