Centrum „Spilno” UNICEF w Poznaniu | Spilno UNICEF Center in Poznań
We were established to provide support to the citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict. In particular, our activities are directed towards children.
What kind of help do we provide?
1. we have an information function: your rights and obligations in Poland (education, life and health protection, work, transportation around Poznań, support offered by the City of Poznań).
2. we offer space in our centre at ul. Bukowska 27/29 for the activities of other organizations that want to support Ukrainian citizens.
3. we run group Polish courses.
4. we run classes for children aged 6-12. And our common room is waiting for you from Monday to Friday from 2 to 8 pm.
5. we run classes for young people aged 13-18 (computer classes, integration classes and many others).
6. we provide parent activation classes (mostly computer-Excel, web creation).
7. we provide individual and group tutoring.
8. we run integration events.
Category of aid
- Language Classes
- Training & Workshops
- General Information
Country / Region:
- Greater Poland province
Who is the help for?
- non governmental organization
- Day-care centre
- permanent operation
- Bukowska 27/29, Poznań, Polska
- Set your route
- 8 March 2023
Give your feedback on Mapuj Pomoc by clicking here.