Starting in September, our “PoMOCna Kawa” online meetings have been held every Tuesday from 10:00 – 11:30 am. They are intended for all those involved in relief efforts for Ukrainian refugees.
You can read more about our meetings here ➡️ About the idea of PoMOCna Kawa
We warmly encourage all those interested to participate!
PoMOCna Kawa – schedule for December 2022
We have already prepared the schedule for December. Due to the Christmas holidays, we are planning 3 meetings in the first half of the month. Therefore, we invite you to an instructional training course on Mapuj Pomoc. During the training you will learn about the functionality of the Mapuj Pomoc platform, how to use it and why it is a valuable tool in informing refugees about available forms of support in any region of the country. The training can be attended on the date of your choice: December 6 at 10 a.m. (as part of PoMOCna kawa meetings) or December 13 at 5 p.m.
- Instructional training Mapuj Pomoc 10.00 – 11.30 am (6.XII)*.
- PoMOCna kawa – support for excluded groups 10.00 – 11.30 am (13.XII)
- Instructional training Mapuj Pomoc godz. 17.00 – 18.30 pm (13.XII)
* exchange of experiences – every Tuesday from 10:00 – 11:30 we meet for PoMOCna kawa, during which we get to know each other, exchange experiences and information.
** expert meetings – 1 or 2 times a month, on Wednesday from 12:00 – 13:30, we meet at the PoMOCna kawa Catch-up. This event is for meetings with international organizations, trainings and meetings with experts in the areas that cause foundations the most problems. PLEASE NOTE: There will be no Catch-up this month.
PoMOCna Kawa – schedule for November 2022
In November, we are planning four PomMOCna kawa meetings in the form of experience sharing and one PomMOCna kawa Catch-up in the form of expert meetings.
We will touch on the following topics during our discussions:
- Professional activation 10.00 – 11.30 a.m. (8.11)*
- Psychological support godz.10.00 – 11.30 (15.11)*
- Integration activities 10.00 – 11.30 a.m. (22.11)*
- Housing and professional activation 12.00 – 13.30 (23.11)**.
- Intersectoral meeting – let’s get to know each other 10.00 – 11.30 (29.11)*
* during which we get to know each other, exchange experiences and information.
** expert meetings – 1 or 2 times a month, on Wednesday from 12:00 – 13:30, we meet at the PoMOCna kawa Catch-up. This event is for meetings with international organizations, trainings and meetings with experts in the areas that cause foundations the most problems.
PoMOCna Kawa – schedule for October 2022
The schedule for October is rich in events. In addition to the Tuesday PoMOCna kawa meetings, we will hold “PoMOCna kawa Catch-ups” on Wednesdays at 12:00 pm.
After each of the Tuesday meetings, together with partners Mapuj Pomoc: NGO Forum and UNHCR, we will try to gather a handful of knowledge from public and private institutions that could answer your biggest challenges reported during the Tuesday meetings. “Topical catch-ups” in the presence of Polish and international organizations and experts will be organized on Wednesdays, in Polish (with the participation of translators, if necessary). Each time brief, specific, with a handful of knowledge and links.
The schedule for October is as follows:
- Food and logistics 10.00 – 11.30 am (4.10.22)*
- Exchange of information and mutual promotion 10.00 – 11.30 am (11.10.22)*
- PoMOCna kawa thematic catch-up – food and logistics – Mapuj Pomoc and NGO Forum 12.00 – 13.30 am (12.10.22)**
- Housing 10.00 – 11.30 am (18.10.22)*
- Familiarization meeting 10.00 – 11.30 am (25.10.22)*
- PoMOCna kawa thematic catch-up – housing – Mapuj Pomoc and NGO Forum 12.00 – 13.30 am (26.10.22)**
PoMOCna Kawa – schedule for September 2022
On September 27 our series of online meetings PoMOCna kawa started. It is intended for all organizations that work on behalf of refugees from Ukraine. The meeting covered a variety of topics. As a result of the questionnaire, as well as interviews with representatives of 47 foundations, associations and institutions, Mapuj Pomoc selected the first four topics, which will be discussed in more detail in October.
The above topics are:
- Sourcing food
- Reaching out to refugees with information about the nature of the assistance they are offering
- Psychological assistance in Ukrainian
- Places of permanent residence
Mapuj Pomoc is working on a schedule for October meetings, which will be held weekly on Tuesdays from 10:00-11:3 a.m.
Facebook group for organizations and volunteers
Thanks to our conversations and the need to exchange information, ideas and contacts, a closed Facebook group “Mapuj Pomoc – organizations, NGOs, volunteers” was created. Everyone is welcome to join our group. By supporting each other we can do much more!
During each of the meetings, Mapuj Pomoc conducts a thematic survey. The surveys are the basis for us to further discussions with larger organizations and experts, whom we ask to support our partners. On our website in the news you can find reports from each meeting, in which we include: contacts to organizations, good practices, the most interesting ideas that can serve other organizations. The reports can be freely shared and reproduced.
You can find them here: ➡️SUMMARY OF MEETINGS