- I OFFER HELP
- Poznańska 2C
- non governmental organization
- Integration and education activities carried out by
- Administrative and legal assistance
- Other organizations
- Preschoolers 4-6
- School children 7-18
- University students 19-24
- Adults 19-65
- Pensioners 65+
- stationary in a single location
- Legal aid
- Job search assistance
- Polish language classes
- Cultural, entertainment or integration activities
- Afterschool activities for children
- permanent operation
The KADR Foundation has been offering free assistance to Ukrainian residents and their children who have had to flee the war since September 2022. The assistance consists of:
1)Polish language teaching with elements of knowledge of society, culture and tradition, history and international cooperation.
2)Workshops for children to develop key competences, social skills, group functioning, networking and communication skills, using a model of learning through play.
3)Legal counselling, in particular on labour law and the functioning of the labour market.
4)Vocational activation for people of working age.
- Subcarpathian province