- I OFFER HELP
- non governmental organization
- Healthcare / psychological support
- Providing information
- +48 22 120 1750
- Infants 0-3
- Preschoolers 4-6
- School children 7-18
- University students 19-24
- Adults 19-65
- Pensioners 65+
- web portal
- Medical / rehabilitation equipment
- Legal aid
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- permanent operation
We have launched our Contact Centre for Ukrainian SMA Families fleeing from Ukraine. Our Ukrainian, Russian, and Polish-speaking coordinators are on call from morning till night. As the SMA families ourselves, we understand your concern and special needs very well.
Due to help you, we are going to:
1) register you in our system,
2) explain matters associated with entry into Poland, including the required documents, and advise about the appropriate migration route that will allow receiving SMA treatment in Poland,
3) prepare a supporting document to facilitate your border crossing,
4) assist you with suitable accommodation, including emergency accommodation,
5) try to help with transport from the border to other places in Poland,
6) help to arrange the obtain medical and rehabilitation equipment,
7) help you start or continue SMA treatment in Poland,
8) connect you with other support organizations if needed.
In addition, we will do our best to help you with leaving Ukraine.
If you have SMA or look after children with SMA, please contact us as soon as possible, no matter which side of the border you currently are.