Kujawsko-Pomorska Izba Rzemiosła i Przedsiębiorczości w Bydgoszczy | Kujawsko-Pomorska Chamber of Craft and Entrepreneurship in Bydgoszcz
The Kujawsko-Pomorska Chamber of Crafts and Enterprise in Bydgoszcz has launched a website www.polskierzemioslo.pl dedicated specifically to crafts organizations and companies from the area of the Chamber’s operations (Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province and the Chojnice District), as well as from all over Poland, to help Ukrainians in need.
With the „Craft for Ukraine” campaign, we want to make it possible to exchange aid information between crafts associations and affiliated companies in one place.
Many crafts companies are facing a shortage of labour. Thus, they can potentially offer positions to Ukrainian women and men coming to Poland and thus provide them with long-term support.
Thanks to the joint action:
- we will make available in one place a database for refugees from Ukraine with concrete offers for jobs and apprenticeships in crafts,
- craft companies will be able to recruit an employee and an apprentice,
- we will exchange experiences in the field of organizing help for others,
- we will help the most needy in a difficult situation.
How to take part in the campaign ?
Fill in and send the job and apprenticeship offer form available at www.polskierzemioslo.pl.
In view of the difficult situation in which our neighbours have found themselves, and knowing that we do not know how long it may last, let us create a database of job offers which will help them find their way in their new life situation. We encourage entrepreneurs in the area of our Chamber to submit their job offers.
Category of aid
Country / Region:
- All of Poland
Who is the help for?
- public administration
- permanent operation
- Maksymiliana Piotrowskiego 11, Bydgoszcz, Polska
- Set your route
- 6 March 2023
Give your feedback on Mapuj Pomoc by clicking here.