Dom Odbudowy Ukrainy / House for the Reconstruction of Ukraine
- I OFFER HELP
- pl. Bankowy 3/5
- public administration
- Infants 0-3
- Preschoolers 4-6
- School children 7-18
- University students 19-24
- Adults 19-65
- Pensioners 65+
- stationary in a single location
- stationary, operations or branches throughout Ukraine
- Financial support
- support for the reconstruction of Ukrainian cities after the hostilities
- permanent operation
The war in Ukraine is associated with a huge scale of destruction, which also affects valuable buildings and cultural goods. Warsaw, as a city that knows, like no other, what reconstruction from war devastation is, established the House for the Reconstruction of Ukraine, which will support the reconstruction of Ukrainian cities after the end of hostilities.
What we do?
The House for the Reconstruction of Ukraine is an idea, not a building. It brings together a number of local government, non-governmental, social and scientific initiatives. The activities of the Reconstruction House include, among others
– Meetings of Polish and Ukrainian city conservators,
– Financial and material support in the field of securing monuments and 3D documentation,
– Workshop groups in which we talk about the assumptions for future reconstruction.
Protection of monuments, architecture and urban planning of cities, the role of greenery in housing, but also a new, so far underestimated heritage, including intangible – we talk about it!